Tuesday, July 6, 2010

third day in Bali

okay so i lied that i was going to document my trip to Bali everyday. forgive me that i was having a good time in Bali! my first impression of the place we're staying in bali is not great. there's mosquitoes and geckos everywhere. but the more i stayed, the more i fell in love with this place. since i understand a little Indonesian, the locals that are working in my villa said that the insects are scarce compare to where they live. though frequently finding dead bugs on my pillow and bed sheet wasn't pleasant, i've learnt that these are all part of my experience in Bali and i've grown to like it!


our stay here is fabulous. aunt kim and uncle soren kieler can always find kenya (a 9-year-old who is also the cutest and craziest 'sista' ive met) elaine and i in the pool at our villa. sometimes, i would splash water on Nona, the golden retriever aka our watch dog and she would scurry away.

three days in Bali, we've already accomplished a lot of things that we planned. we when to go eat in a local restaurant and river rafting. now i should probably tickle kenya more and torture her! more details tomorrow (:

0 Yorum var: